Sunday, May 16, 2010

Theres no I in Denmark - Day 5

I spent the day inside the hotel room today and hope that this will be the only day I do so. I took the liberty of finding websites and bus schedules and do my typical virtual tour of the rest of Denmark, hopefully I'll get out next weekend, and maybe even some nights! Wish me luck on not getting lost.

For those coming to Europe; at the very least Denmark, this website is like gold, and they need a mobile companion.
http://www.rejseplanen.dk/bin/query.exe/en?ml=m&

I also began my venture into learning Danish and finding the little nuances in their language. Upon learning the alphabet, there isn't a letter I in the Danish alphabet! I thought it a little symbolic, but they tagged on 3 more letters that we dont have in the english. The pronunciation is pretty tricky, and I'm sure I'll need much more videos to practice. I do have the time here though!

And the rest was pretty uneventful, fb chatting, movie watching (Thanks for all the Disney movies!). Working out as usual and hoping to get up early tomorrow for breakfast and the exciting work week. I'm ahead of my scheduled push ups at 1050. Should be able to bust it open this week if i keep at this pace.

Today was passing and gave me another chance to reflect. One thing I watched today told me "People don't buy what you do they buy why you do it." I think i've been lucky enough to be able to have a strong following because I'm doing something I truly believe in. I believe in happiness, life is short all that good stuff. So put up your feet and relax once in a while. We dont get a chance to do it often.

No comments: