Sunday, May 23, 2010

La La Land - Day 12

Its oh so very nice to sleep in.

I managed to roll myself out for breakfast, when its late its crowded especially on the weekends.

Lalandia, or my friends in the bronx will giggle a little when i call it lala land or caraho land. Its like a mini vegas walkthrough with the faux sky ceiling and small game area. They have an indoor water park, with lots of screaming children. The mini golf is something to test your golf metal believe me. I had a carlsberg special with a burger on bread that looked like an english muffin, it was pretty tasty, but one of the messiest burgers i've ever eaten.

Since my girlfriend likes horses so much I thought of her when I went to the race track across the street from the hotel. I believe it was the first race of the season. It was really cool! The horses were pulling a small cart with the jockey sitting straddle. The horses look quite regal when they're running, and i just found out that that is more stressful than running naturally. I got to see two clydesdale or budweiser horses with models riding them. Man those horses are really beautiful and fast too!

Its just another lazy sunday in hotel svanen. Saving some money, catching up on my pushups. I havent done 100 straight pushups in years! And I finally got the camera to work with skype. Yay for talking to people and seeing them. For some reason it doesnt always work.

Another Danish Holiday tomorrow, but I'm still working! Its ok, it'll be good work. My time here is getting shorter and shorter and that does make me sad. Anyway good luck to the GF on her med school apps! Buy your ticket already!

No comments: