Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fish out of water - Day 15

Another exciting day at the office - or is it.

I'm pretty glad i get to walk to work, i've been in this chair watching glee and the tv channels here since i got back from work.

As much as I'm enjoying this experience, I am still away from home. Not homesick, but all my stuff is there, its where my comfort is for now. I dont have my creature comforts yet- a few hundred pounds of LEGO brick at home waiting for me for sure and the crazy routine I have. This feels like such a vacation to work 40 hrs a week! Imagine that? But really, I haven't had a real vacation - in all honesty i dont need one. The time is now to work hard.

If you've got time to see some TED Videos, please check out Sir Ken Robinson. He's always been inspiring and helps me reassure my lifestyle!
http://www.ted.com/talks/sir_ken_robinson_bring_on_the_revolution.html

But yea, nothing like wet LEGO. Spilled some water on the desk, but nothing serious! Phew. I also tried the Rock wall today! And almost killed myself. I'll be bringing my proper sneakers to work one of these days to conquer it. It was fun. I'm glad I exercise back here in the room. Need a good leg workout though, I know i walk every day and getting more flexible, but I could speed up the process.

Time for more pushups!

No comments: