Thursday, May 27, 2010

Enjoy the Silence - Day 16

I actually think the last time i felt just this type of silence and peace is when i went skydiving and the chute opened. Its incredibly peaceful, and the silence is refreshing.
But, I'm a city boy, i cant even sleep without the trains and cars buzzing in the background.

As a creative type i've got these moments of deep deep thinking and calculation, Its a wonderful dance and poetic chaos inside my head before putting it down to realization. The trick is to get this period to be shorter and shorter. And the engineer in me says, "measure twice, cut once." I guess i dont really have to, there's enough ABS plastic in the office really. I think i've been pulled into another sub team at work, so cool!

So yea, i've been listening to the same music for weeks now, time to change!

I got to see "Downtown" Billund in action today for lunch. Its quaint and bustling, just as I expected. And I hadn't had pizza for a while either.

Getting ready for the weekend in Copenhagen! Should be real fun, hopefully I can update, but I may have to make a weekend post. Tomorrow to the big city!

No comments: