Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Routine is Common; The Man is not - Day 22

And here goes week 4,

With another Show n tell this friday, trying to finish up my the stuff I've been doing. There's probably still a lot to do masked in the glow of just a single finished piece. I know there's much much more.
It took three weeks, but things are feeling routine, even though it'll end. Maybe it'll keep the days just that much longer for me, but its hard to have long minutes to enjoy right? As the days pass I have my quiet hopes and wishes that I get invited back again - believe me its not a mystery to my co workers! I feel like i've been doing well, hopefully on friday I can show off a little more. Humility always settles in though. I can only ask for more without expectation. There's a lot of life left to do!

I was checking on renting a car and driving around Denmark! Road trip for reals. Car isnt as expensive as i thought for a weekend. It should be fun!

1 comment:

lo said...

I can't imagine how amazing the show & tells are over there!!