Monday, June 14, 2010

Don't lose the creativity - Day 34

With all the craziness happening with work and all that, I'm starting to take a look at the next 5 years or so. Stuff flashing before my eyes.

I'm giving up a lot to pursue this, but I hope I don't lose what brought me here. There are so many influences to everything that's gotten me to this place, working with teams and children, schools and teachers and just having it as a hobby. Having all that really made an impact on the skill level that I have for this job. Can't lose that, and hope that I can put it in somewhere that I can still stay in contact with that experience.

Just one day left though, but so much more to do. Its like a long vacation..but to go do more work. Gotta get packing really. Its gonna be an exciting summer.

Don't know what tomorrow holds...
giving back the ID card.. and walking back to the hotel one last time.

No comments: