Thursday, December 23, 2010

3 months and a day

Sitting here waiting for my flight isnt so bad. I'm actually feeling a little hakuna matata these days. No worries; excited about paying my next months bills; excited about going home and just getting a break; paid again..

So its been 3 months and a day, feels a lot longer! theres been a lot, lot of changes, lots of progress and still lots of waiting. I've got most of the right paperwork, bank account, passport's still valid, all that good stuff. Met a great new set of internationals that i hope will be great friends in the future. Settled and striding at work. As my boss said, pushing forward!

I should try to be realistic, there are still lots of challenges ahead. Many more roads untraveled, at least by me. Though for a little while, i'd like to bask in a little bit of glory. I can now tell myself that it was a good idea to leave the DEP, a good idea to sacrifice successes for passion and a good idea to follow your heart. For now, it feels great, and i stand humbled by the half chances i've had to get here. A little hakuna matata.

But still have to get home for the holidays. Waiting to the tune of Terminator 2 and whatever else i can play in the background to pass the time. Its sure going fast. Here's to the next 3 months!

So, something I've made in the public domain..check out the little arm creation by me!

http://education.lego.com/en-gb/preschool-and-school/

No comments: